Followers of Jesus sharing God’s love,
one relationship at a time.
It is impossible for us to predict when all covid protocols can be discontinued, but in keeping with the guidelines of the State of Ohio’s directives for churches, your Session made the following decisions at their meeting on April 20, 2021:
- Temperatures will no longer be taken upon entry for worship. This will begin Sunday, May 2nd.
- Hymnals and Bibles will be put back in the pew racks. It is obviously your decision whether or not to use these. Also, words for both songs and scripture will still be on the screens.
The following protocols ARE NOT CHANGING and bear repeating:
- Masks MUST be worn at all times in the JKPC building. They are to be worn as you enter the building, walking through the building, all during worship, during small group studies and meetings, and as you exit the building. The only exceptions to this are that the worship leaders may remove their masks while speaking or singing, and staff may remove masks while in their offices alone.
- Social distancing is still a priority. Pews will continue to be roped off, and we ask that you please not sit in pews that are closed. We also ask that you try not to congregate before and after worship in groups of more than two or three.
- Hand sanitizer is still going to be available, and you are encouraged to use it upon entering and exiting the building.
While we are all anxious for this pandemic to be over, it is imperative that we remain vigilant about protecting each other. Thank you for your continued adherence to these guidelines. We are praying for God’s continued grace and protection for our church family.
John Knox Presbyterian Church
5155 Eastlake St. N.W.
North Canton, OH 44720-7203