"Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work."
2 Corinthians 9:6-8 (NIV)
Frequently Asked Questions
- Why should I give money to the church?
- We recognize that Jesus talked more about giving than He did on any other subject. Together, we work as a church to reach the people that God loves. Malachi 3:10 says, “Bring the whole tithe into the storehouse, that there may be food in my house. Test me in this,” says the LORD Almighty, “and see if I will not throw open the floodgates of heaven and pour out so much blessing that there will not be room enough to store it.” The storehouse today is the local church you are attending. By partnering our monies together, God’s work is done more effectively.
- What are my giving dollars used for?
- Your gifts are used to fund God’s work through the ministry the church. We do this through our day to day ministries, and through our support of local and world-wide missionaries. We can accomplish more together than separate.
- Does your church have a budget?
- Yes. Our budget is determined based on the Vision God has given us and the goals and objectives of each ministry area within the church.
- What payment method options can I choose from?
- The online giving program is configured to accept direct payments from checking or savings accounts. We also accept credit & debit card payments.
- How often will payments be pulled from my account?
- The program can be configured to pull funds from your account at a frequency that's right for you.
- How do I participate in the weekend offering if I use the automated giving program?
- If you wish, you can still participate in the weekend offering by dropping a card labeled "I Gave Online" into the basket.
- How do I update my bank account or credit card information?
- If you need to edit your bank account or credit card information please delete your existing profile and create a new profile.
- Can I test this system by giving one time?
- Yes. There is an option to give a one time gift. This is a great way to better understand how the system works.
- I've signed up for the automated giving program but would like to change my preferences or need to stop. How do I do this?
- You can make changes at any time by using the "View Giving Profiles" button on the sidebar. Once you login you can change any of your preferences or stop your automated giving. If you have any trouble please feel free to e-mail or phone the church office.
Any other questions? Please call the Church at 330-494-9479